ACE’17 Challenge Explained
This year’s competition will award cash prizes and the time and knowledge of experts ranging from Michigan support services, sponsoring subject matter experts and support services from the LTU Collaboratory.
To qualify to participate entrepreneurs must:
- own a business with IP that provides a competitive advantage
- exhibit at ACE’17 | Register Now >
- make a public elevator pitch at some point in the ACE’17 program
Participants in the ACE’17 Challenge will be prepared before the event by:
- Members of the New Enterprise Forum
- Business Consultants from the Small Business Development Center of Michigan
Choosing the Winner
Each attendee of ACE’17 will have an opportunity to vote for their favorite entrepreneur by receiving $10K ACE Dollars. Entrepreneur support organizations exhibiting will receive $25K ACE Dollars and registered investors (Angels, VCs, Seed) will receive $50K to $100K ACE Dollars to encourage their favorite entrepreneurs on to the winning spot.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to participate as an entrepreneur or help your favorite exhibiting entrepreneur win cash and prizes worth a total of $20,000.